Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Accessory organizer

The reason why I haven't been posting recently is that I've been too preoccupied with the whole room renovation thing. I did it when I graduated from gradeschool and highschool, but this time, I completely got rid of my cartoon and school stuff (including my study table), and transfered some junk in the garage. 
That same week I received this accessory organizer from Justine Castillo. It was particularly timely given that I'm organizing what's left in my room, including accessories. Those who know me personally know that I'm not a huge fan of jewelries. I myself was pretty surprised to find some hidden in my old trinket box.
read more below

I like this organizer better since it's accessible and it doesn't take too much space in my closet, at the same time, the compartments make it easier for me to separate my jewelries. An excellent solution to keep my necklaces tangle-free and scratch-free. Also, the velcro section could carry even my bangles which are heavier than my other bracelets.


My full length mirror fell and broke into tiny little pieces last night.. no way to repair that so I had to get rid of it too. Without my study table and my mirror one side of my room was left completely bare. 
 After posting this I'll be back to looking for new curtains and a victorian dresser. Seriously don't know where to start.

For those who wants to order, go ahead and give Justine a call. She sells it way cheaper than online shops. 09156444560

white necklace from Accessoire
blue necklace from Sol Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment