Sunday, June 10, 2012

Posh and Glam

I happen to come across this unique shop near my house. From the outside, it looked like a spa and boutique combined but I can't seem to pinpoint what it really is. Every time I pass by it I couldn't help but be drawn to the interior. So, last thursday, I finally decided to check the place out. Posh &Glam is a one stop boutique, salon and organic pa for women of all ages. It is a duly registered business entity engaged in the importation of fashion and beauty products.
read more below

 The shop opened earlier this year around April. Upon entering, I saw a collection of shoes, bags, clothes and designer items for sale, everything brand new. They also have perfumes and lotions imported from the U.S.


 I was warmly welcomed by the staff and Ms. Beth. The list of services range from the usual mani-pedi, foot and hand spas, wax, haircut, color and styling, massages, steam bath etc. I was offered the Spoiled diva package which includes hand and foot spa with mani-pedi. 

My feet were soaked in warm water while I chose the color for the mani-pedi. Then after the foot filing, the mint foot mask and wrap followed. A complimentary foot massage was done to end the process. I think i doze off for about 10 minutes or so. The place was so relaxing and relatively quiet. It was spacious enough to fit a number of customers at the same time. Halfway through the process, the owner arrived and was kind enough to brief me about the store and products. For her it was more of a hobby and passion than a source of income.






  What I like most about the place was the "one-stop" shop facility it offered. Overall the experience was great! The staff was accommodating and well informed about the products. Plus, it's conveniently located near my place so I would definitely go back!





Thanks again Red for the invite, I really enjoyed the package and the emu oil! 
Pay them a visit at their branch at their Don Antonio. To know more about their services, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty place! One stop shop :)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! :)

    mamibells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi patty!

    On behalf of the staff and management of Posh & Glam Co., We would like to Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos and experience at our spa to your readers. Hope to see you again at the shop soon. More Power to www.pattylloren.blogspot.com

    Xoxo,
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am so grateful that I came across here and discovered a fabulous finds. I love it. Big thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete