Monday, March 26, 2012

Blast from the Past - Dec 2009

This would be my second time to visit Japan. I had the pox when i first went so I wasn't able to enjoy my stay as much. Lucky for me I had the opportunity to go back! We decided not to spend our entire stay in Tokyo and try to visit other towns.


 read more below



We went to a little town called Karuizawa and stayed in an inn-type hotel which gave off a European feel. Karuizawa's known for being a summer retreat spot but since we were there during the winter season, it transformed into a winter wonderland. Thick snow covered the ground which made it a perfect to try skiing!


I extended my stay til the first week of January giving me more time to tour Tokyo and celebrate my mom's birthday with her as well.

Tokyo tower


My visit wouldn't be complete without dropping by the famous Disneyland! Built for more than 10 years now, the theme park is still a hit both to kids and teenage couples (even adults). I would have to say that theirs is better compared to the one in Hong Kong. I managed to explore both Disneyland and DisneySea with the help of my tour guide/cousin. Til now, Japan is still top on my places to go to list.

No comments:

Post a Comment